- Sleeping for insane number of double digit hours.
- Start checking out the stream of new memes when it starts raining.
- Worry about how much you’re worrying about the exams that you know you’re going to mess up anyway because mathematically,
More number of holidays = more time to waste
More time wasted = deeper into the wasting time ‘bodhai’ where you never want to study ever again
Deeper into the wasting time ‘bodhai’ where you never want to study ever again = poor performance.
- Wanting to gift this to thalaivar Ramanan.
- Stare out of the window whilst listening to music, melodramatically.
- Everytime our parents ask us to use these holidays productively,
“I ammmm! I willlll!”
- Jumping in the rain,
feeling young again,
forgetting life pressures,